ADVANCED COURSE ON TREATMENT OF GINGIVAL RECESSIONS
This advanced level of recession treatment course is designed to build up competence on coronally advanced flap and tunnel surgeries with connective tissue grafts. The method of teaching is based on one to one interaction between the participant and the tutor allowing the best practice of learning on an animal model.
- Soft tissue healing and atraumatic surgical technique
- Aetiology and classification of recessions
- Tissue phenotype and clinical significance
- Comparative analysis of treatment modalities
- Coronally advanced and tunnel surgeries
- Avoiding complications and their treatment
9:30-11:00 Didactic training
13:30-15:00 Video training and discussion
HAND INSTRUMENTS AND CONSUMABLES
All hand instruments scalpel blades and sutures are generously provided by Hu-Friedy.
All other consumables are provided by the organisation but bringing your own loupe is highly recommended.
The course is for 12 participants. The only prerequisite is being attended to the Soft Tissue Management Course I&II, and enough English skills to communicate. The course language is English.
Further Information and Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org