This second day aims to improve the skills obtained in the first one by adding more sophisticated procedures like connective tissue grafts, coronally flap advancement and envelope techniques.
- Clinical significance of soft tissue phenotype in disease and development of complications
- Management of soft tissue phenotype around teeth and implants
- Gingival recessions and classification
- Treatment of recessions
- Soft tissue focused implant treatment
- Connective tissue grafts
- Management of soft tissue deficiencies on alveolar process and implants
- Magnification and loupes
- Special suturing techniques
9:30-12:30 Didactic training
13:30-17:30 Hands-on training on sheep jaws
HAND INSTRUMENTS AND CONSUMABLES
All hand instruments scalpel blades and sutures are generously provided by Hu-Friedy.
All other consumables are provided by the organisation but bringing your own loupe is highly recommended.
The course is for 12 participants. The only prerequisite is being attended to the Soft Tissue Management Course I, and enough English skills to communicate. The course language is English.
Further Information and Registration: email@example.com